Cedars-Sinai Medical Center hired Perficient Digital as a consulting team for user experience. My role on this project was primarily as an information architect on the Perficient XD team.
This project lasted from October 2016 (??) to April 2017.
The Cancer Institute was identified as the pilot of the redesign project based on a content audit I conducted and the client's department priorities.
As part of the navigation and content work, I worked on the following
- conducted cancer literature review
- conducted nurse navigator interviews
- helped facilitate persona workshops
- created the rubric and conducted the pilot content audit that was used for content migration until its larger project completion in 2019
- ran design studios with client team
The new design was launched. I did not collect any information on how well this effort helped since the team moved on to continue the work on other topics.